What we do with your data:
The personal information we collect about you includes the following:
– Your Details: name, email address, billing address, shipping address(es), mobile phone number
– Your Transactions: orders numbers, products purchased, discounts used, gift cards used, communications regarding orders
– Marketing Preferences: the options you set for receiving marketing communications
– Competitions: Any information you provide in regards to competitions and surveys
– Correspondence: Any communication with Customer Service
What we do with your personal information:
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, mobile phone number and email address.
With your permission, we may send you emails or SMS about our store, new products and other updates. You also provide your permission to receive SMS from our partners sites and selected third parties. You have the right to opt-out at any time.
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary to operate our business. You can request to see the information we hold about you at any time by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under current legislation, you have certain mandatory rights regarding your data. You will have the right to:
– Request a copy of your data
– Request any data to be corrected
– Request data to deleted if it is of no longer legally or operationally required
– Object to your data being used for profiling
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact us at email@example.com
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time by accessing your account and updating your preferences, unsubscribing or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Our store is hosted by TBC. TBC provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through TBC data storage, databases and the general TBC application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Woo-Commerce/Sum-Up stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight please see TBC Terms of Service
Third Party Service
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
For example we share your data with our logistics partners, payment partners, courier companies, e-commerce platforms and return services in order to process and distribute your order.
We also share information with companies who help us to tailor your shopping experience. These include social media platforms, marketing and advertising services and loyalty schemes.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR.
For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see TBC GDPR Link below: TBC
– Strictly necessary cookies are required for the operation of our website. They enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
– Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors. We can see how visitors move around
our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works by ensuring users easily find what they
are looking for.
– Functionality cookies recognise when you return to our website. This helps us know how to greet you in your chosen language or region.
– Targeting cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This provides you with more relevant advertising that is best suited to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
– Please note that we have no control over third parties such as advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services using cookies. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser where you can refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the period listed in the table above.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint