Please note that the relevant ID for all age groups and categories will need to be shown upon entry to Hull Arena.
Registered carers receive free entry upon a) proof that they are registered carers and b) prove that they are accompanying a disabled person. Only one carer is permitted free entry per disabled person. If additional carers are required please contact the club direct to discuss.
Terms and Conditions
- Season Tickets are based on 30 games.
- Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club. We reserve the right to reallocate seats where necessary.
- Junior = 16 years and below as of age as at 01/09/2024.
- Children up to the age of 5 as at 01/09/2024 enter free.
- Concession = Over 60 as at 01/09/2024.
- Registered Disabled must be in receipt of mid or high rate DLA/PIP, proof of DLA/PIP level to be supplied.
- Students over 16 in full time education. A letter from your college or University will need to be supplied even if previously supplied. First year students have until 30/09/24 to supply original proof in writing. Card will be cancelled without refund if not supplied.
- A replacement fee of £30 for lost/stolen cards.
- A £20 admin fee will be incurred for any failed or missed/late payments.
- By completing this form you are agreeing to share your ‘personal information’ (as defined by GDPR) with the Hull Seahawks and Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd, its parent and subsidiary companies and any of our trading partners.
- 12. In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that Hull Seahawks Ltd have the right to:
– Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty.
– Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.
– Offer special promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket.
– Cannot accept responsibility for any commercial operational actions undertaken by HCAL but we will work with our landlords to minimise any such impact.
– In the event of any ‘act of god’ occurrence such as war, terrorism act or disease such as COVID, we will not be able to refund any outstanding games on the pass though we will attempt to accommodate these the following season.
– If you are removed from a game or barred entry or misuse your pass in anyway, this will result in forfeiture of the pass and any refunds will only be undertaken at the discretion of Hull Seahawks Ltd.
Hull Seahawks Ltd: 34, 40 Witham, Hull HU9 1BY M: 07821176366 E: email@example.com Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd: Hull Ice Arena, Hull HU1 2DF